Friday, April 2, 2010

"Mondo" Spider Sighting (04-02-10)

While I was explaining something to Julia, she started pointing at something behind me, got up from her chair and ran out of the dining room screaming. Not sure of what this was about, but suspecting it may involve some creature with more than six legs, I started running after her, also screaming. We ran around the house, from the dining room to the laundry room to the kitchen, and back to the dining room where I caught up with Julia. While we were both shrieking and jumping up and down in one place, I got enough visual information from her to realize that she had seen a huge spider crawling on the back of my pajama pants. Still shrieking, I threatened to remove my pajamas on the spot if she didn’t check if the spider was still on me (it wasn’t). I then ran to the bathroom, grabbed my hairbrush, brushed my hair (no spider), ripped my clothes off (no spider) and jumped in the shower, patting myself all over, just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment